The Bots have taken over the show. Artificial Intelligence has taken over the Manlihood ManCast today, and collected clips of Josh Hatcher on other podcasts for you to listen to and be equipped.
Included are clips from Josh Hatcher’s interviews on:
The Significant Man Recharge with Warren Peterson
Maximus with Cam Sepah
and The Vital Masculinity Podcast
Manlihood Purpose , Mission, Vision, and Values
Because the world needs men to lead in their families and communities, and because so many men have struggled to understand their value, Manlihood exists to help men become better men.
The Manlihood Mission is to Educate, Equip, and Entertain Men in an Engaging Way.
The Manlihood vision is to create resources to educate and equip men, to foster a thriving community of men, where bonds of brotherhood and accountability form. We seek to help men be better fathers, husbands, leaders, friends. We want to build through Manlihood a financially sustainable architecture that can support itself, but also to incubate ideas and opportunities from within the Manlihood community that support our purpose and mission.
- 1. Men matter.
- 2. Family matters.
- 3. Integrity and Honor matter.
- 4. Personal Responsibility matters. (If it is to be, it’s up to me.)
- 5. Men thrive and grow in community and brotherhood with each other.
- 6. Truth is everywhere. Wisdom knows how to pick it out.
- 7. Men should value and respect women. (People should respect people.)
- 8. Perseverance, Self-control and Self-discipline are sacred and essential.
- 9. Words are powerful, and how we use them matters.
- 10. Leadership is steeped in influence and responsibility. (Everyone is a leader, and everyone should embrace and nurture that role.)