This episode of ASK A MAN provides insights and guidance for young men on how to cope with loneliness in a new environment, discusses the challenges of being a man in today’s society, and provides advice on discovering personal identity.
Do you have questions? Send them to us at http://manlihood.com/ask
We had a number of questions posed in the Manlihood ManCave – or private facebook group for men. – http://facebook.com/groups/manlihoodmancave
- How can young men conquer loneliness in a new environment, I.e. college. Especially if they are introverted.
- Why is it so hard to be a man in today’s society?
- Where should a man find his identity?
- Is there really such a thing as toxic masculinity
- Is our country the modern-day equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah? Also, related question, would our country be better off being under a Christian theocracy?
- How do you care for the kids when Mom can’t/won’t?
- We’re always wandering off – mentally, emotionally, spiritually – losing our faith focus, forgetting our promises, getting tempted away… coveting, lusting, fearing, doubting…taking control of situations we have no businesses being in control of or walking away from things God has given us responsibility to oversee, going places we should not, and leaving places – emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically – where we should stay. So – How do we stay?