In this episode of the Manlihood ManCast, Josh Hatcher talks about how to handle the holidays the right way.
Holidays can be a depressing time for many.
Grief rears its ugly head.
Commercialization sucks the meaning out of the season
Exhaustion as we jump from one activity and obligation to the next
Debt and Financial Stress as we spend WAY too much
Why do we do holidays this way?
Let’s make it a point to do them better.
- Look at the history of the holiday. Celebrate the original reason for the season.
- Make new traditions.Do something FUN.
- Deal with your emotions. It’s okay to grieve.
- Don’t spend money you don’t have.
- Learn to say NO. You don’t have to go to every party.
- Be intentional about relationships – especially family.
Get REIGNITE: A MAN’S FIELD GUIDE TO TAKING BACK HIS LIFE http://www.manlihood.com/reignite/
For more: http://joshhatcher.com | http://manlihood.com
Join the ManCave Today: http://facebook.com/groups/manlihoodmancave
Do you have a question you’d like to have answered on The Manlihood ManCast?
Send it to us here: http://manlihood.com/ask-a-man