Shane Boyd calls himself the human speed bump.
He was run over by a 1993 F350.
His condition was serious, and doctors performed a brain surgery that saved his life.
Now, Shane uses his story to help men get out of their own way, unleash their greatness and overcome the speed bumps in their minds.
Shane Boyd says that men need to replace bad habits with good habits
Changing habits will help men be successful in the 7 key areas of life:
Since the brain surgery, Shane has not only made a full recovery, but has thrived.
- became a serial entrepreneur
- got full custody of his daughter
- earned 3 college degrees (finished with an MBA)
- earned 3 Black Belts in martial arts
- wrote a book
- became a professional speaker
- became a coach
- was a Boy Scout Leader (his son is an Eagle Scout)
- worked with and taught kids K-12 in his church
More from Shane Boyd
Official Website | http://theshaneboyd.com
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/theshaneboyd/
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/ShaneMichaelBoyd
Facebook Group | https://www.facebook.com/groups/mindsetandhabithacks